Full-Stack Software Engineer
As an engineering team member, you'll design, develop, test and maintain software for WorkSpan’s Applications and software infrastructure. You'll work closely with product architects, product managers and engineering teams to develop new software, APIs, data models. You'll create flexible, reusable software components that let us build functionality quickly and easily. Based on your expertise and interest, you have the freedom to choose between frontend-focused role (with Angular), backend-focused role (with Python), or full-stack-focused role.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer Science
- 5+ years of software engineering experience
- For backend-focused role, have a a deep understanding in server side programming language such as Python / Java / C#.
- Deep knowledge in web application development (i.e., prior experience building large scale web applications)
• Experience in web application performance tuning
• Experience in web security (XSS, CSRF, etc)
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience of working with HTML5, JSON, AngularJS, Rest APIs for developing applications is a plus
- Experience maintaining large and growing code bases in a fast-moving environment is a plus.
- Interest in staying current with new and evolving cloud technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Backend
- 50% Frontend
- 80% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.