A leading cloud-based platform for modernizing business planning located in Palo Alto is growing their DevOps team! They have recently joined forces with a well established leader in enterprise cloud applications for finance and human resources.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer, DevOps to join our team. This person would ideally come from a strong development background to help build out latest tools. They work with cutting-edge technologies and you will get to experience working with distributed systems, fault-tolerance, and redundancy.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in CS or related field
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Proficiency in at least one programming language: Golang, Ruby, Java, Python, or C
- Design, automate, and maintain internal tools, processes, and systems related dev tools, build system, CI, CD, tool integrations, and other engineering processes
- Experience with public cloud providers: AWS, GCP, Microsoft Azure
- Set up, administer, and maintain tools such as Git, Jenkins, JIRA, VMware, etc.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- US work authorization is required
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with containerization: Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos
- Experience with distributed systems
- Proficiency in at least one configuration management framework: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Management Duties
- 10% Team Collaboration – Communication is key!
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Vision, Dental, Life insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Catered lunch and snacks
- In-house personal training, mobility workshops & yoga
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.