Automation QA Engineer- Fintech
A small but well established Saas company is located North of the Norcross, GA area builds out Financial Tracking software that gives clarity to where the company is spending money. This company is looking to bring on a senior automation QA engineer that has experience using Java, Selenium, Jenkins with an emphasis on AWS.
This engineer will be testing out the company's main product that is sold to clients to find and track their financials across the company. The team is growing and is looking for the right engineer who can set the foundation for the growing team, and can work independently as well as with a team. This role will be starting around 110K.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience using Selenium
- Advanced experience with Java
- Good foundation using AWS
- Experience creating test scripts
- Ability to built and update frameworks
- Experience using Jenkins for deployment
Desired Skills & Experience
- 80% + Automation Testing
- Big Data Tools
- 20% Manual Testing
What You Will Be Doing
- This position as an automation tester will be integral to moving the team forward with automation.
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.