Senior Ruby on Rails Software Engineer
A fast-growing startup in Downtown Chicago is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help build out their business software review platform. The candidate will be working on the vendor side helping them build out and maintain their reporting and analytics features as well as administration tools. The company’s primary tech stack is Ruby on Rails with React and Backbone on the front end but are open to candidates with excellent experience in similar technologies.
If you are looking to be a mentor to a rapidly growing team, this might be the job for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 5 years of full stack web development experience
- Ruby on Rails
- React and Backbone
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar degree
- Good communication skills
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Front end with Reach and Backbone
- 50% Back End with Ruby on Rails
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Mentorship/Leadership
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Work from Home flexibility
- Options for equity
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.