Senior Linux System Administrator
Well known software company is hiring a Senior Linux System Engineer to join their team. In this role, you’ll be supporting their highly available production environment. The company is looking to automate a lot of the workflows and is working on creating a more scalable infrastructure. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience supporting large scale SaaS environments and looking to work with a stable company.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience supporting high volume sites
- Experience building and managing virtualized systems with VMWare, KVM, Xen etc.
- Ability to solve problems with scripts (Bash, Python is a plus)
- Experience supporting Java based applications
- Working knowledge of automation tools like Puppet or Chef
- Experience with monitoring tools like Nagios, Splunk
Desired Skills & Experience
- MySQL experience
- Storage experience
What You Will Be Doing
- VMWare, Openstack, Bash, Python, Puppet, Jenkins, Git, Nagios
- Building and maintaining production infrastructure
- Automating workflows
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Stock options
- Catered lunches and a stocked kitchen
- Transportation from BART/Caltrain
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.