Mid Level Front End Developer
Ready for your next Front End opportunity? A digital solutions provider is looking for Front End Developers to join their growing Midtown office. They are teamed up with 200 of the world’s leading brands.
The ideal candidate will have experience implementing and developing web solutions. The Front End Developer will be responsible for developing and designing web applications for both mobile and desktop.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in a software development environment
- Experience implementing HTML and CSS best practices
- Experience with Bootstrap
- 3+ years of experience with AngularJS and Angular 6, or similar frameworks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related experience
- Knowledge of jQuery
Desired Skills & Experience
- Node.js experience is a plus
- Experience with oracle, MySQL, or Hibernate
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Front End
- 20% Back End
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.