A large Consulting firm located in Midtown builds mobile applications for their clients based on their specifications. These mobile developers will be working for various large name clients on different mobile projects.
The company is looking to bring on these Xamarin Developers as contractors with the intent on flipping to full time if the fit is good, the contract will last 12 months if otherwise. The salary for this position will be starting around $48/hr and can go higher depending on experience level and interviews.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional object-oriented programming experience with C#, preferably within a technology company
- Extensive experience with Xamarin
- Solid experience in both front end and back end work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- OpenAPI/SOAP/RESTful concepts
- Extensive experience with Azure
- Source Code Management using TFS/GIT
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Work with the team to update and build out the new areas of the software
- 50% Find bottlenecks and bugs, and preemptively find solutions to these problems
- Competitive Salary: Up to $55/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.