CPG / Retail Analyst
We are working with a top CPG start up looking for a senior analyst to join their team to work closely with their data scientists to analyze data and provide actionable business insights to their clients. This individual will be working on a small team of 5-6, and will be working with a mix of SQL, Tableau, and Python/R. Candidates should have client-facing experience and a retail / CPG industry background.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years analytics experience providing business insights to clients
- 2+ years CPG / retail analytics experience
- Comfortable working with SQL, Tableau, and R/Python
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Team-focused approach
- Strong analytical skills that can extract business insights from data
What You Will Be Doing
- SQL, Tableau, R
- 100% Hands On
- 60% Analytics
- 40% Client-Facing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.