Senior Server-Side C# ASP.Net Software Engineer
A leader in the financial industry located in Costa Mesa is seeking to a hire a senior-level C# Engineer on a 6 month contract for their growing team. For the right candidate/hire there is certainly extension and/or conversion potential in this role. This company has continued to grow over the past several years both organically and by way of acquisition. These hires will support multiple scrum teams within their consumer division that builds high-traffic, secure, public-facing applications. You will design, modify, write, and implement software programming applications. You will also support the testing and certification of software. The ideal candidate will have strong experience in pure C# development and can develop various web services (SOAP/REST) from scratch. You will get exposure to some of the latest technologies in the .Net stack in this position including .Net Core while working on very visible consumer-facing applications!
If this sounds like the step you want to make in your career, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years developing on secure, robust, and scalable programs
- Working experience in ASP.Net, MVC, WebAPI
- Expert level C# programming ability
- Experience with concurrency control and multithreaded programming
- Prior experience developing and implementing WebAPI (REST) from scratch
- Some experience working WCF and SOAP-based services
- Strong experience with database design and development for MS SQL
- Agile experience
- Experience working on B2B applications in an enterprise setting
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
Desired Skills & Experience
- Financial industry experience
- ASP.Net Core 2.0
- Experience on AWS
- Exposure to noSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Hadoop, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
100% Server side
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $60/hr, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months with extension and/or conversion possibility
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.