Front End Engineer (1-3 years)
One of the leading cyber security companies in Santa Clara is looking to hire a Full Stack Engineer. If you’re looking to be a part of a company that helps the world’s largest organizations take full advantage of the cloud and web without sacrificing security, this is the ideal opportunity for you. You would be a part of a team of talented engineers working on the UI of their main security platform.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- 2-3 years of experience in a Front End role
- Proficient with modern versions of Angular is a must
Desired Skills & Experience
- Full Stack experience is a plus (PHP)
- Strong with data structures and algorithms
- Previous work with Webpack
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Angular JS, Webpack
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.