QA Engineer II/CT 4 to 6 months/SQL/C#
The Quality Assurance Engineer II is responsible for ensuring that testing of IT software applications is done thoroughly to reduce likelihood of business interruptions and regulatory risks for our client. This role involves developing test plans, test cases, test scenarios, and requirements as well as the actual hands-on testing of various applications. The QA II must be able to work independently, often working directly with business users and IT groups to understand and document system requirements for test planning purposes.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years IT Quality Assurance experience.
- Experience with requirements development and documentation, and direct experience leading IT QA efforts
- SQL Query Writing.
- Proficiency with Microsoft PC desktop applications including Excel, Word, Project, and Visio.
- Knowledge of IT SDLC Processes and QA practices.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language.
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A self-starter, able to work effectively with minimal direct supervision
Desired Skills & Experience
- C# development
- Test automation tools
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% Automation
- 90% Manuel
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $40/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 4 – 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.