An online antique shop based in NYC is looking for a React Developer to join their engineering team. Their objective is to become the primary distributor for the most beautiful and unique objects in the world.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience using React and Redux
Desired Skills & Experience
- Interest in luxury products
- Experience in E-commerce
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Programming
- Competitive annual salary between 140-160K
- Comprehensive medical benefits with vision and dental
- 401(k) + matching
- Learn and develop modern frameworks
- Stock option and annual bonuses
- Gym membership discount
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and client.