Senior Front End Engineer
Are you interested in working for an automotive company that’s reimagining what mobility can be by developing products and services to advance the shift to sustainable mobility? This established startup has raised over $200M and is looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join their Connected Car & Digital Experience team. You’ll be creating the UI and back-end systems of the connected car ecosystem, which includes the cloud and the mobile/web applications and in-vehicle system. This is a great opportunity to lead the design of the overall application framework and collaborate with UX/UI design engineers to build user-friendly, immersive, reactive interfaces. The ideal candidate will have an innate curiosity for the world, a passion for getting things done, and a willingness to see things differently.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience.
- Strong experience with React and jQuery
- A deep understanding of browser development and debugging
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or another related field
- Experience with RESTful APIs, JSON, HTTP
- Prior work in the automotive space is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% React, jQuery
- 100% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Unlimited PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.