Mid- Senior Level Mobile Engineer - Swift, Android, Object-C, Java SDK
A very large healthcare insurance company located in the Inland Empire is currently seeking a multiple Mid-Senior Level Mobile Developers for a Contract to hire position. They are a billion dollar company that has been growing over the past few years and continues to grow.
The right candidates will design, create, and maintain data driven mobile/Web applications and solutions. Engineers will work in collaboration to implement effective solutions by utilizing best practice approach for Mobil iOS and Android applications. .
If this sounds like something you’re interested in, apply today!
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years in software programming, analysis, design, and/or systems development
- 2+ years in Mobile application development
- Object oriented methodology and design patterns
- Proficiency with Swift, Objective-C, Java Android SDK, COCO Touch
- Strong working experience with HTML5, CSS3 development
- Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices
- Knowledge of the modern SDLC
- Excellent communication – oral and written
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a healthcare setting and knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws is a plus
- Project management experience is a plus
- 90% iOS or Android
- 10% UI
- 100% Hands On
You will receive the following benefits:
- High company contribution (almost free to employee) medical coverage for the entire family
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance options
- 401(k) with employer match
- Pension plan
- PTO – sick, vacation, and personal
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.