Product UX Manager
A software company in Brooklyn is bringing the multi-billion-dollar lottery industry to the 21st century. It is one of the first mobile apps that allows US residents to buy lotto tickets from their phone. This is the perfect chance to work in a start-up environment who is setting the industry standard for modern gambling.
This company is looking for a Product UX Manager that can deliver top product initiatives. This person will work along side engineers and developers, do sprint planning, create JIRA tickets, and also wireframe.
Required Skills & Experience
- An understanding of the full SDLC
- Experience managing JIRA requests
- The ability to wireframe and create UX flows as needed
Desired Skills & Experience
- A/B Testing experience
- Strong quantitative and analytical experience
- Experience working on a consumer facing mobile application
- $80,000- $90,000 annual salary
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Free Citi Bike memberships
- Flexible PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.