Full Stack .NET Engineer in North York
The healthcare industry is booming with tech investment, and a growing product based company off the Yonge line in North York is expanding their team.
This company builds web solutions for patient information transfer and data tracking and monitoring, for improved patient care and clinical training. They are a Microsoft shop which has also invested in hosting applications in the cloud.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Biomed or Comperable
- Production experience with C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Angular, REST Apis, and SQL
- Strong ability to demonstrate OOP concepts
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and "wear many hats" without full outline of scope of work
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with Angular 4
- Experience with AWS
- Ability to show passion projects or code samples from personal development
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% .NET MicroServices, middle tier/back end development
- 50% Front end development
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65k/year, DOE
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.