Sr. Automation Engineer
This company provides language processing technology for automating workflow for emergency and financial services. They are looking for a Sr. Automation Engineer with most experience working in a linux/mac environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in automation testing
- 3+ years of experience working with Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, JUnit
- Prior experience with Java/C#
- BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Knowledge of REST APIs and API testing
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% Automation Testing
- 20% Manual Testing
- 70% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $80K-130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.