Senior Full Stack Engineer
A mission driven company is looking to expand the engineering team. On track for Series B, this 35-person startup offers an all-in-one platform for people to manage the different aspects of their life. It’s mostly used to manage and organize everything in someone’s life from lifestyle, philanthropy, relationships, travel, legal, to finance.
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 4 years of professional experience building out complex, single page applications
- At least 1 year working with React professionally
- Interest and past experience leading other engineers
- Prior experience doing architecture work and shipping a product
Desired Skills & Experience
- Completed degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or another relevant degree
- Eye for design and functionality for users
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Front End
- 30% Back End
- 60% Hands On
- 10% Management Duties
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $185K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.