Full Stack Engineer
A start up located in the heart of Silicon Valley is looking for a full stack software engineer to join their team. They have partnered up with eCommerce companies nation wide, and are changing the delivery game. They are looking for a full-stack software engineer, who is comfortable with both React and Ruby on Rails to join their quickly growing team. You will be primarily focused on building out their consumer facing application, allowing the consumer and the client to communicate and ensure quick delivery. They believe in test driven development and are looking for someone who can produce clean code. If you are interested in joining a team that is close-knit and well recognized, this is the role for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- Minimum 1 year of Ruby on Rails development experience
- 1+ years of React experience
- Previous experience with RESTAPIs
- Familiar with the git workflow
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building mobile applications (both IOS and Android)
- Devops skills
- Experience scaling platforms to handle high volume
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Ruby on Rails development
- 50% Front end engineering
- 100% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: DOE
- Equity options
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- 10 paid holidays
- Unlimited Vacation Policies
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.