Principle Front-End Engineer
A leading cyber security startup located in Mountain View is looking to hire a Principal Front End Engineer to join their growing Service Tools team. This Series E startup has raised well over $100M in funding and is looking to utilize data science to separate themselves in the security space. They have begun to utilize supervised and unsupervised machine learning to have real-time responses to unusual or highly aggressive network attacks.
On the Service Tools team, they’re working on owning the end-to-end features, from initial implementation to user feedback, to maintenance. You’ll be a key leader working on the systems that support the people on the front-lines of defense. The ideal candidate will have an eye for maintainability and clean design and eager to learn new technologies and existing systems. This product is currently at the intersection of several other projects, so strong communication skills will be required.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of professional hands-on coding experience
- Experience in leading software engineer teams in an agile environment
- Professional experience working with React.js
- Expert-level competency in browser developer tools and web application debugging
- Extensive knowledge of front-end ecosystem to architect efficient, reusable, and scalable web applications
- Extensive background in user experience as it relates to interface design
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience building high-output front-end engineer team
- Experience with data visualization technology
- Experience with backend knowledge is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands On
- 20% Leadership
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary
You will receive the following benefits:
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Dog-friendly office
- Catered lunches
- Regular team outings
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited PTO
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.