A growing healthcare start-up located in Downtown San Francisco is looking to add a Data Scientist to their growing Data team. Their Data science team is responsible for powering their healthcare platform by proposing, prototyping, and deploying product features powered by machine learning and statistical analysis to solve real-world problems. Their goal is to conduct machine learning on a growing database of health information with the goal of increasing the accuracy of their models through automation.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years of Data Science experience
- Experience building out and deploying Machine Learning models
- AWS experience, specifically with Redshift
- Experience with Postgres SQL
Desired Skills & Experience
- Previous Healthcare experience
- Experience with Airflow and H2O
- CS or software engineering background
What You Will Be Doing
- 10% data engineering development. Building data models and developing ETL pipelines using Python, AWS, Redshift and PostgresSQL
- 90% development of machine learning models and statistical analysis
- 100% hands-on development
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Generous PTO allotment
- Commuter Benefits
- Stock Options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.