Senior Java Developer
This company in Costa Mesa is a global leader in information services and currently seeking a S .NET Developer to join their team. You would notice your passion and hard work across the nation, in addition to more than sixty countries worldwide. You would be responsible for analyzing, designing, and developing code to implement applications in more than one programming language. The ideal candidate will have experience in Java and developing Restful services and Microservices and deploying code in AWS.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technically related fields
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Java, J2EE technologieis
- 10+ years of MicroServices Java JDK 1.6/1.7/1.8, Openshift/AWS, Springboot/ Spring Cloud, Hibernate, EJB, JPA, JSF, Servlets 3.x
- Advanced AWS experience (SQS, S3, Step Functions, DynamoDB, EC2)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Master’s degree in computer science or other technically related fields
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- A possess a hunger to learn new things
- You have excellent communication
- 50% Hands On
- 50% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up $70/hr, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.