Based in Cupertino, this startup is innovating how enterprise companies manipulate and analyze data. Founded by a team of engineers from all of the tech giants in the Silicon Valley is looking for a talented software engineer to develop software to handle mass amounts of data on the back end as well as develop a breathtaking UI for data visualization and controls on the front end. If you want to learn and develop your skills under some of the top technical engineers working in big data, this may be your next opportunity!
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of professional software development
- Ability to learn and communicate effectively
- Professional experience with React or Angular
Desired Skills & Experience
- Full Stack experience is a plus
- Experience with React is preferred
- Exposure to D3, Highcharts or other data visualization tech is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 30% Modern front end frame works (React, Angular 2+, Vue.js)
- 100% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary Up to: 150K / Year DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plan
- Generous time-off policy
- 401(k) plan
- Work-life balance
- Experienced and passionate engineering team
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.