Machine Learning/Signal Processing Engineer
Our client, located in Mountain View, is a medical device startup that has stemmed from research being conducted in the Stanford labs. They have developed a product that is already being used in hospitals today to help patients achieve faster and more accurate diagnosis. They recently just closed their series B funding and are looking to expand quickly and commercialize their product.
Required Skills & Experience
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Signal Processing, or related field
- 4+ years of industry experience in Machine Learning/Data Science
- Strong skills in Python, MATLAB, and algorithm development
- Ability to work with large data sets and apply data science fundamentals
- Experience conducting research and implementing into production
- Experience working in paced environment
- Previous experience working on medical device is a bonus
What You Will Be Doing
- 80% New Development
- 20% Maintenance
- 70% Hands on Coding
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160-185K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Unlimited PTO
- Fun start-up Environment with enterprise stability
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.