Mid Level .Net Developer
A small Saas company located in Sandy Springs creates financial monitoring software that gives its clients clear viability into their spending habits and allows them game plan on becoming more profit oriented. These developers will be working on the companies core software and will make the tracking systems more reliable and over all more effective for clients use.
The company is looking to bring on these .NET Developers who have solid experience using asp.net, mvc, angular and SQL. The salary for this position will be starting around 115k/year.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of professional object-oriented programming experience with C#, preferably within a technology company
- High level API development and consuming
- SQL for the back end
- Solid experience in both front end and back end work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field
Desired Skills & Experience
- OpenAPI/SOAP/RESTful concepts
- Extensive experience with Azure
- Source Code Management using TFS/GIT
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% Work with the team to update and build out the new areas of the software
- 50% Find bottlenecks and bugs, and preemptively find solutions to these problems
- Competitive Salary: Up to $125K, DOE
You will receive the following benefits
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.