Senior Manager/Director of Machine Learning
An innovative IOT company that creates software for connecting 2 applications to work together simultaneously through GPS & voice control (i.e. having your tweets also posted on Facebook, your lights turned on every time you walk through your front door, etc…) is looking to land a Senior Manager/Director of Machine Learning who is hands-on and will be working fully remote.
* 4+ years professional experience as a Machine Learning Engineer (or related experience)
* Experience building out data pipelines
* Experience implementing Machine Learning algorithms at consumer scale
* High level of comfort working with relational databases like PostgreSQL
Bonus points for:
* Experience building web scrapers or analyzing web-based data (DOM or CV).
* Familiarity managing and monitoring infrastructure on AWS
* A strong knowledge of software development methodology and tooling
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Hands on
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: $200,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) with 5% match
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Full Remote
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.