C# ASP.NET Developer
A leading healthcare information technology firm based in Columbia, MD is looking for two full stack mid-level .NET developers to join their product development team. Full stack developers will be on a 6-month contract to hire bases working in an open friendly environment providing programming and consulting services for hospitals and healthcare providers. The roles require at least 3 years of experience working on new development projects in C#, ASP.NET MVC.
Mid-level full stack developers will be required to communicate with other team members for the progress they’re tracking on the software designs they’re working with. This firm is offering a competitive salary after the 6-month contract period, flexible work hours to avoid peak traffic times, 1-2 days a week of remote work plus many other benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience developing in ASP.NET applications using C#
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC
- Web Services and API experience
- SQL Server
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Willing to work individually or in a team environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- Angular, React, Vue
- Unit Testing
- Problem Solving Skills
What You Will Be Doing:
- 20% Front End
- 60% Middle Tier
- 20% Back End
- 80% Hands-on development
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive hourly compensation up to $59/hour on a w-2 basis
- Conversion to salary with full benefits after 6 months
As a contractor, your benefits will include:
- Learn and develop new programming skills
- Comprehensive medical benefits coverage
- Flexible work-from-home and remote options
Contracting Boiler Plate
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.