Senior Software Engineer- Java
We are looking for strong Java developers to join one of the largest digital agencies in the nation. Our client is a digital solutions provider that has partnered up with more than 200 of the world’s leading brands. In this client facing role, you will be partnered up with a digital banking SaaS company in the FinTech space.
As a Java developer, you will have 4+ years of experience in a software development environment. The ideal candidate will be strong with Java/J2EE. Spring is a must.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in a software development environment
- 4+ years of experience with Java/J2EE. Java 8 is a plus
- Experience with Spring (Spring MVC is preferred)
- Experience with Node.js
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with open source frameworks (PHP, Rails, etc).
- Experience with MySQL, Oracle, or Hibernate
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% Front End
- 80% Back End
- 100% Client Facing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.