BI Developer (SQL, SSIS)
My client located in the heart of the Loop is looking for Database/BI Developer. This is a Microsoft shop that builds a SaaS financial management platform. They’re looking for an individual who can understand the business requirements for the data and translate that into solutions. Communication is their number one priority.
Tech overall is SQL, ETL, SSIS, Tableau, BI tools, and AWS cloud.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years with SQL databases
- 2+ years doing ETL work
- Experience working with tools like SSIS, SSRS
- Experience working with data integration and data warehouses
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related work
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Tableau
- Exposure to cloud environments and working within them
- Experience with BI tools
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Database development
- 30% DBA
- Competitive Salary: Up to $100K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 401(k) matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Collaborative Environment
- Paid Time off and Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.