Senior .NET Developer (Food industry) (Chicago Loop)
Food your passion? Of course, it is! Our client delivers a 360 view of the food industry, offering consumer-grounded data and strategic insights to clients ranging from restaurants to manufacturers - anything aligned with the food industry. They’re looking to bring on a Senior .Net Developer join their development team in their phenomenal office steps away from Union Station right outside the loop.
They drive growth and profitability for clients with services ranging from major research studies and management consulting solutions to online databases and simple fact-finding assignments. You will join a team of 6, working on their consumer survey data within their one of a kind platform. Recently, they did a data mining project for restaurant menus using Azure Machine Learning and Search algorithms to categorize food. You can’t let an opportunity like this pass you by!
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years .NET developer experience, preferably with ASP.NET MVC, Web-API or .NET Core
- 5+ years C# scripting experience
- 4+ years SQL database maintenance and development
- 2+ years of AWS (Amazon Web Services) or Azure experiences preferred
- 70% Backend web development
- 30% Front end web development
- 70% Hands-On individual designing, developing, and implementing the company’s web-based application.
- 30% Team collaboration in implementing new products and new idea generation for future endeavors.
- Up to $60 p/h DOE. Position is contract to hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Great location in the business district in Chicago’s bustling downtown
- Convenient location close to multiple forms of public transportation
- Good work/life balance: regular working hours with flex time opportunity
- Comparable Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401K matching up to 6%
- Commuter travel reimbursement
- Industry standard PTO
- Fully stocked kitchen with constant tea, coffee, beer, snacks on hand
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.