A growing start up in Mid City who is reinventing the mobile dating scene and needs a Senior iOS Developer to join their small, dedicated, and motivated team to develop their iOS application already in beta. This individual would work hand in hand with and report directly to a c-level executive at one of the leading tech companies in Los Angeles.
A great candidate for this role would have 3+ years of iOS development experience in Objective-C and Swift and an advanced (BS or MS) in Computer Science. Additionally, all candidates should have prior start up experience and be motivated to help create a meaningful platform and dedicated to early start up culture in every aspect.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of iOS development in Objective-C and Swift
- Advanced degree in Computer Science
- Experience in full development and launch of iOS applications to the App Store
- Has prior experience developing social media applications.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior start up experience
- Engaging, devoted, and transparent personality
- High level experience in notable organizations (i.e. Google, Facebook, Grindr, etc.)
- experience with Instagram API integrations
- Competitive Salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.