Senior Cloud Ops - Kubernetes
Currently partnered up with a Silicon Valley based startup that is looking to grow out their engineering team in Atlanta. They have created their own pay as you go subscription service platform for their customers to use. They are looking for a Senior Cloud-Ops engineer that can come in and ensure their systems are continuously up and running.
Required Skills & Experience
- Deep understanding of Linux systems
- Maintaining AWS infrastructure and hands on in a DevOps environment
- Installing and configuring systems in a product environment
- Building out CI/CD pipelines
Desired Skills & Experience
- Prior experience with configuration management (chef, puppet, salt, ansible)
- Building out Docker containers
- Hands on with Kubernetes
What You Will Be Doing
- 100% Red Hat Linux
- 100% maintaining AWS infrastructure
- 100% Hands On
- 100% Team Collaboration
- Offers competitive salary: Up to $130K/year, DOE
- 401K with % matching
- Stock options
- Health benefits
- PTO days
- Snacks in the office/Team building events
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.