This opportunity will provide the ideal candidate with up to $115k/yearly, great benefits and promotion structure, two weeks paid vacation, and pre-tax commuter benefits.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 capabilities
- 5 years software development experience
- Familiarity with Bootstrap, JQuery, and UI/UX principles.
- CMS experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Professional experience with Node.JS or Angular.JS
What You Will Be Doing
- 20% other technologies
- 65% Hands On
- 35% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- 2 weeks paid vacation plus PTO / Paid Sick Time Leave
- Performance-based promotion structure
- Opportunity to gain mentorship experience
- Pre-tax Commuter benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.