Senior Engineer - C#, Angular, .NET Core
Do you want to work with bleeding-edge .NET technologies? Is mobile development a hobby? If so, one of Philadelphia’s fastest growing banks is looking to bring on a mid/senior engineer before the end of the year.
You will join an existing team of 6 engineers – 1 lead, 3 seniors, and 1 mid. This will be a full-time position that can pay $80,000 - $100,000 DOE. This roll will heavily utilize C#, Angular for web development, and web API. Experience with relational databases such as SQL and T-SQL, as well as .NET Core, and Team Foundation Server. You will be working on a brand new mobile banking platform that is going to literally change the consumer banking experience. Check us out!
Required Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years of Object Oriented Programming experience with C#
- At least 1 year of experience with Angular 2+, React, or Knockout
- At least 3 years’ experience with RESTful API’s
- Ability to work within a team
Desired Skills & Experience
- Computer Science degree or related
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Experience with Team Foundation Server
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% C#
- 30% Angular
- 10% SQL
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $95,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 1 day a week work from home
- Challenging, competitive work environment
- Free lunch daily
- Health and wellness reimbursement
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.