Python Microservices Engineer at Data-Driven Mid-Sized Company
This established, data-focused company is looking for a software engineer to come work on their core data analytics platform, using Python and Flask, with a strong understanding of microservices. You’re going to be working with a very skilled team and will get to take on a lot of ownership as they build out this platform.
This company prides themselves on having a great culture and is really looking for someone to come in with a team mentality and hit the ground running.
Required Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of Python experience
- Experience using Flask
- Strong Microservices understanding
- BS in CS/Related
Desired Skills & Experience
- Team Player mentality
- Nonrelational Database experience
- Data Engineering/Analytics experience/exposure
- Various cloud technology experience
What You Will Be Doing
- 85% Back End Development
- 15% Front End Development
- 70% Hands On
- 30% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $85/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 3 Month Contract-to-Hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Dynamic Culture
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.