Sr. Fullstack Java Developer- Angular Required
Our client is changing the healthcare space. Located in Alpharetta, they are one of the first of its kind to implement blockchain in their everyday process. 20% of patients around the United States have been touched by the technologies produced by this company.
Application wise, you would be working with a very innovative platform that allows management, billing, and revenue vendors to reduce costs and increase satisfaction for clients. You are someone that has a successful track record of executing and succeeding goals in an efficient manager. You push the envelope and are not afraid to take risks.
Required Skills & Experience
- 6+ years of experience in a software development environment
- 4+ years of experience with Java/J2EE. Java 8 is a plus
- Hands on experience with both Angular.js and Angular 2+
- Microservices experience
- 2+ years of experience with Java frameworks, such as Springboot and Spring MVC.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a huge plus
- Hadoop experience
- Experience leading a team
What You Will Be Doing
- 40% Front End
- 40% Back End
- 20% Hands On Coding
- Competitive Pay: Up to $65/hour, DOE
- This is a contract-to-hire position
- Contract Duration: 3 months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.