A company in Los Angeles that has partnerships with professional and college sports teams that allows users to save the most funny and awkward moments captured on the big screen is looking to hire an Android Developer for six month contract role that could extend further.
Candidates that have experience working in an agile environment and have a strong background building new features with Java and Kotlin are encouraged to apply ASAP!
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar, or equivalent work experience
- 7 + years of software development experience
- Extensive knowledge of Java and Kotlin development
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continue to discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of developing trends and emerging standards in mobile apps
- Clean code practices are highly desirable
- Excellent problem solving skills
What Will You Be Doing
- 10% Management Duties
- 70% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70/hour, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.