A technology startup in the healthcare space is looking to grow their design team by hiring several product designers to take their product to the next level. Our client is looking for designers who want to work for a mission driven company and contribute to a product that helps people with muscle/joint pain every day.
You will be collaborating with product/clinical teams and engineering from concept to launch. You will lead as a strong systems thinker, crafting our component library, interaction patterns and guidelines to promote a unified design narrative across all customer touch points. And most of all, you will have a direct impact in improving the lives of people struggling with chronic health conditions.
Required Skills & Experience
- Design and lead UI architecture and interaction patterns across multiple product areas.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, customer feedback, usability findings, and rapidly iterating concepts & design iterations.
- Execute brand and interface visual guidelines.
- Craft interactive prototypes to highlight key interactions and experiences.
- Must provide a portfolio featuring UX, UI, and visual design work.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience creating design systems from the ground up.
- Prior experience designing and launching web, desktop apps, services, or mobiles apps.
- Experience in healthcare, education, exercise, or other program delivery design.
What You Will Be Doing
- 50% UX Work
- 50% UI Work
- 60% Hands On
- 40% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.