If you are looking to join a company with a start-up environment but still want stability, this might be the job for you.
Required Skills & Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Knowledge of UI/UX design and modern web standards
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or similar degree
- Some back-end experience with Java or similar frameworks
What You Will Be Doing
- 90% Hands On
- 10% Collaboration with other teams
- Competitive Salary: Up to $110K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.