QA Automation Engineer
A SaaS company located near Norcross, GA that develops Financial Analysis software for their clients is looking to add a QA Automation Engineer/SDET that has extensive experience with Java, Selenium, Jenkins, and AWS.
Engineers will test the company’s core product that is used to find and track where clients are spending their funds. The team is expanding and is looking to move closer to full automation as soon and efficiently as possible.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience with Java, Selenium
- Experience creating and writing test scripts
- Ability to build and update frameworks
- Solid experience with AWS, cloud tech
- Understanding of Jenkins
Desired Skills & Experience
- 80% Automation Testing; including Big Data Tools, Selenium
- 20% Manual Testing; experience with Jira
What You Will Be Doing
This position is integral to assisting to move the team towards automation.
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.