Senior Network Engineer - AWS, Cisco, VPN
An IoT company located in Irvine, CA and is looking for a Network Engineer who can design, build and maintain their on premise and cloud (AWS) network environment.
The company is North America’s leading vehicle intelligence company with nearly 4 million active subscribers. They are experts in GPS Vehicle tracking and fleet management.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience designing, implementing, and maintaining networks
- Hands on experience in an AWS network environment
- Hands on experience with designing and implementing Managed MPLS, BGP, OSPF, VPC, SD-WAN (SilverPeak), Wifi (Cisco or Meraki), ACLs
- Extensive understanding of NAT
- Ability to manage Cisco Routers, Cisco Stack Switches, Cisco Nexus Switches (5Ks & 2Ks), F5 Load Balancers, Palo Alto Firewalls, and Silverpeak SD-Wan devices
- Ability to create IPSEC VPN tunnels
- Strong understanding of TACACS+ and RADIUS utilizing ISE
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to proactively plan for system network upgrades
- Ability to implement and maintain network monitoring tools
- Cisco Certification is a plus
What You Will Be Doing
- 60% AWS Networking
- 40% Routing and Switching
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Pay: Up to $70hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Months
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.