Senior Fullstack Developer
You will be involved in an ambitious and fast-moving startup. You will also be working with an incredible team which means plenty of room to learn and improve your skillset. Learning opportunities across all areas of the business (marketing, strategy, sales, technology). Remote work. Full-time with equity (0.025% - 0.1%) A Canadian, recently funded startup that is changing the automobile industry needs a FullStack Developer. Being an operational dealership with a fantastic online platform that initiates buying and selling inventory at a fast rate. You will be building software to enable the best customer experience and operations at scale in multiple markets. They have already spent over a year and a half building the foundation that new features will be built upon. Using agile practices, the strong development team prioritizes stories and decides on the best technologies to build them. We utilize industry software and if cost-effective will build in-house solutions.
Required Skills & Experience
- React and Redux
- Postgres • NodeJs (MongDB)
- Built on AWS (EC2, Beanstalk, CloudFront, S3, RDS)
Desired Skills & Experience
- HTML/CSS: 2 years (Preferred)
- Programming: 4 years (Preferred)
- ReactJS: 1 year (Preferred)
What You Will Be Doing
- 70% Hands on
- 30% Collaboration
- Contribute to the discussion of which features to prioritize
- Write unit-tested code, endpoints, models, business logic
- Build react components and connect with Redux
- Implement and improve the teams’ best practices
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- 5 weeks of paid vacation
- Fully comprehensive benefits
- Holiday Pay
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in Canada on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.