Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
This engineer will be testing out the company's web applications for tracking products and customer portal log ins. The team is growing and is looking for the right engineer who can work well with a team, does not need hand holding and is outspoken on issues. This role will be starting around 105K.
Required Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience using Selenium
- Experience creating test scripts
- Ability to built and update automation frameworks
Desired Skills & Experience
- 80% + Automation Testing
- Big Data Tools
- 20% Manual Testing
What You Will Be Doing
- This position as an automation tester will be integral to moving the team forward with automation.
- 80% Hands On
- 20% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Salary: Up to $120k/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.