Senior Front End Developer
I'm working with a mission driven startup here in San Francisco in the education space that is scaling for a round of funding. They're looking to hire two front end developers to join their team. They're currently using Anuglar.js on the frontend and rails on the backend.
Required Skills & Experience
- Modern framework experience (React.js, Vue,js or Angular 2 and up)
- 6+ years of experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Huge plus if coming from a healthcare company
- Current Angular experience
- High preference for engineers working on product computing
- High preference for engineers working on charting components
- High preference for engineers working on Analytics platforms
- 100% Front End
- 100% Hands On
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.