Data Focused Product Manager
A fully integrated platform for virtual reality that allows thousands of brands to create and share virtual experiences is looking for a data-driven Product Manager to lead strategy in the creation of a new, back-end product.
This person will be working machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data science teams to pull information off websites through APIs, which will be sold to clients.
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years as a Product Manager
- Background with data science or data on marketing technology such as AI or machine learning
- Experience working with data warehouses/BI platforms
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Ability to understand tech stacks
- Potential to move into leadership
- Up to $200k in salary pending experience
- Comprehensive health, dental, and vision benefits
- Generous PTO
- Unlimited sick days
- Fully stocked office with snacks and cold brew on tap!
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.