Front End Technical Lead
A large national retail leader is looking for a Senior User Interface Developer to join their team. In this role you will participate in requirement gathering and technical design discussions., design highly scalable and high performing technology solutions & participate in an Agile work environment, to produce and deliver code and/or test cases using Agile practices. You will be working closely with business support teams and assist in resolving critical production issues. You will also work closely with the product managers to help simplify and improve the processes through the latest in technology and automation.
The ideal candidate will be up to date on the latest offerings in technology and methodology in the market and able to perform proof of concepts to better understand how they fit into the company’s landscape and their usefulness and effectiveness to the organization if adopted. You will be responsible for technical and architecture implementation against the agreed scope and quality of the end product delivered.
Required Skills & Experience
- BS in computer science or equivalent.
- Robust understanding of Java. Object-oriented design experience, Micro Services and experience applying design patterns.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-Solving Skills
- Working experience in Spring Framework
- Hands-on NoSQL experience, Mongo strongly preferred.
- understand the DevOps model, Production Support
- Experience in using containerization technologies and cloud, Azure and Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- Good understanding of the concepts of Test Driven Development and Business Driven Development.
- Familiarity with Messaging Technology such as RabbitMQ, Kafka
- Experience in using CI/CD tools such as Jenkins
Desired Skills & Experience
- Hands on experience with Agile methodologies
- Familiarity with Performance engineering
What You Will Be Doing
- Azure and Pivotal Cloud Foundry
- 50% Hands On
- 25% Management Duties
- 25% Team Collaboration
- Competitive Pay: Up to $75/hour, DOE
- Contract Duration: 6 Month Contract to hire
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
- Add additional perks specific to the work environment
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.