Mid and Senior Level .NET Software Engineers/Downtown/SaaS/Entertainment/ Chicago loop
Our clients are a global software company that builds communication / media platforms looking to build out their Software Engineering team and are bringing on Mid and Senior level engineers.
In their early years, our client’s primary product was a SaaS billing solution used by cable companies such as Comcast, Charter communications, etc., but that only scratches the surface of what they do now. Outside of building software for revenue management, digital monetization and internet TV, they pivoted to put a huge focus on apps for SmartTv’s. As you probably know, every smart TV comes onto the market with a wide variety of stock apps already installed. Whether its ESPN, Redbox, Marvel, iFlix, Paramount Pictures, Sling, etc., they were probably the company behind their creation!
This is a very technology driven company that has embraced the cloud, using AWS across the board, and are refactoring all legacy systems to an event based microservices architecture. They’re looking for smart individuals who are eager to learn more than anything and join their constantly growing team of developers.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years .NET developer experience, preferably with ASP.NET MVC, Web-API or .NET Core
- 5+ years C# scripting experience
- 3+ years SQL database maintenance and development
- 2 years AWS or Azure cloud experience preferred
- 2+ years Angular.js 2-5 preferred
- Experience building microservice environments
What You Will Be Doing
- 75% Backend web development
- 25% Front end web development
- 70% Hands-On designing, developing, and implementing the company’s client facing web-based applications
- 30% Team collaboration in implementing new products, with leading and management duties based on position
- Competitive Pay: Up to $130,000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Phenomenal location in Chicago’s historic loop district
- Close to a wide variety of public transit
- Good work/life balance: regular working hours
- Phenomenal Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance
- 401K matching up to 3%
- Commuter travel reimbursement
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully stocked kitchen with constant tea and coffee on hand
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) across 10 major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients