An award-winning natural language understanding technology used by Fortune 500 companies worldwide. Integrates into both human and machine intelligence but comes from natural speech recognition and built to adapt to human conversation. If you are looking for Southern or Western Massachusetts jobs than look no further!
You would have the opportunity to be a part of team that is completely changing customer care into strictly positivity. Strong candidates will have experience in Jenkins and AWS.
Required Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- 5+ years working in Linux environments (CentOS/RHEL/Ubuntu preferred)
- 3+ years scripting languages with at least one of the following: Bash, Python Perl
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Deployment (CI/CD) tools such as Jenkins
- AWS experience
- Experience / knowledge deploying enterprise-grade applications running in the Java eco- system/environment
- Experience administering Databases (Postgres preferred)
- Experience with performance tuning and benchmarking
- Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or other configuration management tools
- Experience working with Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, or AWS ECS.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Agile (Scrum) preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications
- The ability to work collaboratively and to communicate technical concepts clearly and accurately
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Experience supporting deployments and builds in a 24/7 SaaS environment
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop tools and scripts to automate deployment tasks
- Implement monitoring processes, design/build/deploy monitoring dashboards
- Build and support system automation, deployment, and continuous integration tools.
- Design, implement and maintain all AWS infrastructure and operational services plus VMware data center hosted environments.
- Help to maintain and monitor production environments
- Own production deployment in multiple AWS/VMware environments
- Create and provide best practices to the organization for builds, CI/CD, and infrastructure.
- Health and dental coverage,
- Competitive Salary: Up to $140k/year, depending on experience
- Unlimited PTO,
- Company match 401(k),
- Annual training budget of $2,500 and much more