Site Reliability Engineer
A company that uses data, analytics, and design to help their clients be the best that they can is hiring for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their Cambridge team.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience with at least one of the major cloud providers (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Ability to write infrastructure as code
- A background with one or more scripting/programming languages
- A background in linux
What You Will Be Doing
- Define and promote best practices for cloud-based services
- Create and drive test planning and strategy
- Ensure that the coverage and quality of all CI/CD testing meets our high standards
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160000/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Annual bonus
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- International opportunities
- Generous retirement plans & contributions
- Private medical insurance and dental plan
- Life & work travel insurance
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
Jobspring Partners, part of the Motion Recruitment network, provides IT Staffing Solutions (Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire) in major North American markets. Our unique expertise in today’s highest demand tech skill sets, paired with our deep networks and knowledge of our local technology markets, results in an exemplary track record with candidates and clients.