A seasoned financial and health care company is the nation’s leader of cost efficient healthcare software. They prepare current and future retirees for the impact of health care costs.
If you are located North of Boston, this is the opportunity for you! Strong candidates will have experience in modern networking skills and Azure.
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 - 5 years’ experience as a Network Engineer
- Experience with implementing new networking technologies (Routers/Switches, Firewalls, Troubleshooting)
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure in Azure
- Virtualization experience using VMWare, Hyper- V
- Active directory knowledge
- IIS experience
- Windows OS experience
- Scripting experience, open with languages
- Cisco experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Agile (Scrum) preferred
- Excellent written and oral communications
- The ability to work collaboratively and to communicate technical concepts clearly and accurately
- Bachelor’s Degree
- CCNA or CCNP
What You Will Be Doing
- Design, maintain and administer cloud computer networks and related computing environments including systems software, applications software, hardware, and configurations.
- Perform disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Protect data, software, and hardware by coordinating, planning and implementing network security measures.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Monitor network performance to determine if adjustments need to be made.
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of networks and computer systems.
- Coordinate computer network access and use.
- Design, configure and test networking software, computer hardware, and operating system software.
- Health and dental coverage,
- Competitive Salary: Up to $115k/year, depending on experience
- Unlimited PTO,
- Company match 401(k),
- Annual training budget of $2,500 and much more